Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Smythson x Quentin Jones

newest-smythson-sm


To celebrate the launch of their new line "The Panama Legacy", Smythson approached Quentin Jones in order to realize ten different and exquisit artworks.


I absolutely love Quentin's work, it's so poetic and yet approchable. I can relate to it in a manner, and I like the way it doesn't look to.. mecanic, informatic.. I can feel the print of the brush and smell the scent of glue.. Weirdo ? Totally ! Tell me you don't feel the same when you have seen this !
Awailable in London of course, these little treasures are also to be found at Parisian Colette very soon. Can't wait to get my hand on the Daily Sorcery notebook with Waris Ahluwalla (love love love) on the cover.

Artwork inspired by Waris Ahluwalla



No comments:

Post a Comment