Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Winter Tale


A Winter Tale is the tale of a fair young Russian Princess. Left alone by her Prince in Paris, she longs back to her natal Winter Palace. While the Russian Revolution prevents her from returning to St. Petersburg, she will have to face the lights of Paris and from Odette's ashes raises Odile, strong, emancipated and free, floating trought the mist like a swan on a silver lake. 

I would like to thank everyone who have helped me with this first story for Maxim Leone : Alexandra B., my model who brought my fantasies to life ; Justine B. for being the best on-set assistant one can dream of ; Alexandre Antoine and La Galerie de L'Opéra de Paris, for their patience and the loan of their incredible selection of prêt-à-porter.

Parts I & II will be posted shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment